Greater Cincinnati is home to a number of award-winning medical facilities.
The following hospitals are located adjacent to or within Crestview Hills:
St. Elizabeth Hospital
St. Elizabeth Hospital is one of the oldest and largest hospitals in the Greater Cincinnati region, operating for more than 150 years. Originally beginning as one hospital, St. Elizabeth now operates six facilities in northern Kentucky, with the closest location in Edgewood/Crestview Hills. In 2012, St. Elizabeth Hospital became the first and only healthcare facility in Kentucky, Ohio, or Indiana to become a member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network, enabling them to provide even better care to its patients.
Additionally, St. Elizabeth Hospital has been praised and awarded for its excellent work in the community; earning numerous awards such as:
- Magnet status by the American Nurses Credentialing Center
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood was ranked as the top hospital in Kentucky by U.S. News & World Report (2013).
- Ranked as the “Best Place to Work in Greater Cincinnati” by the Cincinnati Business Courier
- 3-Star Rated by the Society for Thoracic Surgeons
- Best Hospital in Obstetrics (Women’s Choice Award)
- Named a “100 Top Hospital” by Thomson Reuters
- Winning awards in the fields of Cardiology, Critical Care, Gastrointestinal, Orthopaedics, Pulmonary, and Neurosciences
- In 2013, St. Elizabeth and TriHealth partnered to form the Healthcare Solutions Network, aimed at achieving better health, better health care, and lower costs.
Business Health Services
St. Elizabeth Hospital also operates Business Health Services, which offers a variety of cost-effective occupational health services in order to help keep employees both physically and mentally healthy, safe, and productive to ensure better company performance.
Cincinnati Children's Hospital:
In a joint venture with St. Elizabeth Hospital, the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital operates an outpatient center focusing on lab, radiology and subspecialty services. For more information on their sub-specialty services offered, please visit link provided.
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital:
HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital operates a small 40-bed inpatient rehabilitation hospital that offers inpatient and outpatient services. They have specialized programs to help following a stroke, brain injury, hip fracture, spinal cord injury, pulmonary, amputations, arthritis, multi-trauma, and neurological disorders.
Additionally, the following hospitals can be found within the Greater Cincinnati region:
- Bethesda North Hospital
- The Christ Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
- The Jewish Hospital
- University of Cincinnati Medical Center