Need To Know

Living in Crestview Hills, we strive to maintain a safe and clean appearance for our citizens and visitors. You can help by letting us know violations to City Ordinances, such as high grass/weeds and property maintenance issues. As a member of the Northern Kentucky Area Planning Commission’s Code Enforcement Board, the City has access to additional manpower and expertise in pursing nuisance issues.

If you are aware of a problem or have any questions about any of the City’s ordinances, you can contact the City building at (859) 341-7373.

Below, please find a list of highlighted ordinances for your consideration.

  1. Overnight Parking

  2. RV, Trailer, and Boat Storage

  3. Garage Sales

  4. Pet Laws

  5. Alarm Drops

    Learn the rules and fines of the City of Crestview Hills regarding false alarm drops.

  6. Home-Based Businesses

  7. Rental Property Registration

In addition to the above mentioned ordinances, the following contacts are highlighted if you have other questions:

  • For voter registration questions, please contact the Kenton County Clerk
  • If you'd like to report a streetlight outage, please contact Duke Energy
  • If the traffic lights are out on Dixie Hwy or Turkeyfoot residents may contact the State Highway Dept at (859) 341-2700
  • If the traffic light at Legends Way is out residents can call Crestview Hills Public Works at (859) 341-7373.
  • For information regarding the 2015 National Flood Insurance Program, click here for a summary report