Posted on: December 13, 2016

Vacant/Foreclosed Residential Properties

Mortgagees who file a foreclosure on a vacant residential property anywhere within Kenton County—including the City of Crestview Hills—must register it with the Kenton County Vacant Foreclosed Property Registry. This program is administered by Planning and Development Services of Kenton County as designated by Kenton County Fiscal Court. For more information, visit http://www.pdskc.org/services/kenton-county/foreclosure-registration.aspx.

Facebook Twitter Google Plus Email

Other News in Home

Screen Shot 2017-04-20 at 9.56.08 AM


Posted on: April 20, 2017

Open Burning? Learn before you burn

Posted on: April 20, 2017